- Two LNG plants are connected to 4 national natural gas pipelines which provide 24 million LNG gallons of storage capacity
- Redundant LNG supply helps eliminate fuel shortage concerns
- See how Kinetrex kept utility customers warm with backup supply of natural gas>
- Enhanced System Integrity – On-system storage limits risk from pipeline force majeure and creates a temporary supply source for pipeline integrity projects
- Micro Peak Shaving – Limits market price risk during severe weather events and reduces the amount of pipeline/off-system storage capacity
- Underserved Customers and Gas Islands – LNG can be used to convert rural customers from propane to gas and serve large industrial expansions
- Kinetrex field services manages the installation of permanent LNG storage and vaporization systems
- Simple to switch from propane, diesel or fuel oil to run on LNG
- Kinetrex has helped customers convert their operations to run on LNG allowing for significant fuel savings
SRS VIRTUAL PIPELINE SYSTEMS
- Safe, Reliable, Simple… Mobile and temporary LNG systems
- Vaporizers and tanks require minimal site preparation
- Ideal for seasonal operations or as a “bridge” if natural gas supply is constrained
- Equipment can be provided to customer at no capital expense
OUR PROCESS IS SIMPLE...
Custom-designed system to meet your specific technical needs.
System installated by Kinetrex Field Services team.
24/7/365 monitoring of gas flow, storage levels, deliveries, safety and more.
- Kinetrex has 4 truck loading stations operating 24/7
- Remote monitoring allows access to tank levels, dispatching deliveries as needed
- Kinetrex’s mobile app delivers LNG systems and delivery data to the customer anywhere, anytime
- See how Kinetrex helped plant in time of need with LNG deliveries>